Built in 1910, this building served as a Fred P. Gattas department store until it closed in October 1975. In 1996, Linda and Bill Felts purchased old F. P. Gattas warehouse for $250,000 that had been for years boarded up. Linda's design firm and a large antique shop was there for 8 years until they sold their building to investors from New York and New Jersey who planned to do condominiums. The buyers actually ended up losing the building and the entire property was sold for a private residence. The 20,000-sf property is now back on the market for almost $5 million.