This building is one of the older buildings left in the District. Built in 1905, the site has been occupied by one of South Main's pioneers, Robert Johnson, since the early 1980's. Johnson is a fine woodwork craftsman who designs and handcrafts furniture for clients across the country.
Note Mr. Johnson's art display on the outside of the building. It's always a treat to see his new displays!
Read more about Robert Johnson